10.06.2004

Anhedonic Ravings

Rational men adjust their vision to the world around them while irrational men adjust the world to their vision and thus all change is made by irrational men – George Bernard Shaw (German Play-wright)


I have always had trouble adjusting my vision, hell it's my vision. Why should I fit myself into a notch when I can carve one out. I have made it a goal to not make all the concessions that people say you have to make in order to do something with your life. I never cut my hair. I don't chum around with assholes I really don't like, and I don't conform. I wear sunglasses inside (honestly, artificial light hurts my eyes) and I enjoy how much it bothers alot of people. I never understood why people want everyone else to do/not do certain things. I always figured everyone will do what the hell they want anyway. You can give them advice but, I rarely expect anyone to listen. I actually am very used to making sense and being ignored. It comes from being somewhat soft spoken and being around people who raise their voices to be heard. I won't yell the truth at you. When everything else fades truth remains so why force it on people. I'm content that when you realize what the truth is the voice in your head will sound like me. That'll be annoying enough so I'll spare you now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mala said...

You quote Shaw....sticky.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home