2.04.2005

Life Goals

This is not a house, car and family list...different deal.

I want (mine, mine, mine, me, me, me)
  1. to be knighted by English Royalty
  2. some Japenese figure of power to have a sword made for me...and I mean a REAL sword - Japenese steel (I had this one before Kill Bill came out...BTW)
  3. to let loose a 1969 Black Mustang Convertible on the Autobahn. A couple trips and then off to Amsterdam for a month I won't remember.
  4. to verbally rip a president in a public forum.
  5. to kick the ass of someone like a Navy Seal ( someone trained well).
  6. to surf a big wave - not a Tsunami but a large storm driven wave.
  7. to be the Sade of Hip-Hop.
  8. to die having done or doing something truly noble.
  9. to be on Real Time with Bill Maher, P.T.I., the show of some jerk like Bill O'Reilly (and rip him).
  10. to become wealthy and NOT buy stupid shit I don't need or forget about a soon as I buy it.
  11. to get an honorary degree from the college I left.
  12. to revitalize a third world country.
  13. to successfully create cold fusion. (which could help #12)
  14. to win an award people covet and not accept it (not the nobel though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home