12.14.2004

Girl Friend # 1

I guess this would be Kenya - a beautiful light skinned sister with short hair and a dancers body, she always talked like a childrens show host. I met her in the midst of my youthful revolutionary years. What's funny is when it looked like we might hook up, there was some discussion about if she was trustworthy and perhaps she was here to gather information on us...we were into somethings...don't ask. Anyway as a group we deceided that I should date her. Very hilarious to me now. We were cool for quite a while but she had problems with the fact that I smoked...which bothered me since it was never a secret and in the begining she let me smoke in her house and all that. It was down the line that she remembered she didn't like it. Things like this should be said upfront, you can't let something like that slide and then try to enforce it. The other problem was that she had some deep relationship with her last boyfriend and they almost had a child and blah, blah, blah. I hate things like this and she wasn't the last. My current will never have to hear shit like "My ex wants to see me we're still close." if it's over, it's over, if not I won't begin something else. Anyway she broke up with me and it was kind of a surprise. She had come (at least I thought) to pick me up and take me to her house, it was the holidays and we were exchanging gifts. I soon found out that she had come to drop off my gift and let me know that she couldn't be with me anymore. I didn't want to press for explanations at the time and still haven't gotten any.
TODAY
Now things are very weird. She was married to this guy and then joined the nation of Islam. I used to see her and she wouldn't really speak to me. The crass and puss-filled part of me wanted to yell "You've had my dick in your mouth and you can't say hello in passing?" Fortunatley I'm only crass enough to think that. What's worse is I see her two years later (sans muslim garb) and she seems all friendly like she wanted to talk to me. My ego made me move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Great blog man..

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home