2.11.2005

Dream #3

I had an unusual dream. First I will say that I have been dreaming with a greater frequency as of late. Anyway I should mention that I'm one of those people who backround noises alter their dreams. So I fall asleep and I was last watching the Daily Show and Comedy Central plays those "Girls Gone Wild" commercials after a certain time of night. So the host pops up in my dream and he bets me to do something then tries to do some smart ass shit to me and fro the remainder of my dream I am kicking his ass. It was one of the funniest dreams I've ever had. I kept hitting him and he was shorter than me so he'd fall down or be knocked backwards and he kept getting frustrated and running back to try and hit me and I'd just clock him again. This happened through out other events in the dream. I came across other people and had conversations and saw these sisters I went to elementary and high school from my neighborhood. I was in this club that reminded me of Biggie Smalls' club from Uptown Saturday Night. Most of my dreams recently have involved conflict but this one was funny cause I was just whupping this litttle guy's ass the whole time. Plus he deserved it and couldn't stop me. I've kicked peoples asses in dreams before and I've had backround noise change my dream but never in such a hiliarious way. I remember once when I was in high school and my grandmother was trying to wake me up. She was calling from downstairs for me to get up, meanwhile in my dream I was watching T.V. and I heard her telling me to turn it up - so I kept increasing the volume. I always had some weird dreams but I never had one as funny as the recent joint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home