2.08.2005

Strangest Thing

My man came back from South Africa a couple months ago and he was with me when I got my reading. I've noticed that something weird has been happening. Everytime he asks me about someone I see them within a week. The first time he asked about someone it was very unlikely that I would just run across them. I had a training that week and she was one of the people running it. I didn't pay it any mind but I noticed that this has happened at least ten times in the last few months. I mean every single person he asks about I run across. I also thought about our personalities. He tends to intimidate people and the same folks seem to feel comfortable with me. He doesn't intentionally try to scare or intimidate people but it happens. I actually don't understand it. I know he can have an intense personality but it never bothered me. I recently joked that if we had a business we would alternate the representative. I would go if the person was in a good with us and he would go if they were in trouble with us. As it stands people are afraid to approach him. Those who are down with him respect him but those that aren't are usually scared in one way or another. I've noticed because of the response it's hard for him to deal with people, he needs buffers. I do know that it is a trait of Sagittarius to be very honest and he, I and another friend all share this sign. I learned from watching the both of them how people tend to react to this honesty. It often comes across as harsh but the intent was simply to be honest. Now I remain somewhat reserved. One outstanding thing I noticed was that in some of my spiritual readings they mention the connection between us and the fact that for his purposes he really shouldn't be out amongst people alot. I wonder if these are examples of how we should work together. Not only do I come across these people but they seem so glad to see me. All of them have stressed giving me their contact info as well as hugs and handshakes. I would say it's ill but that word wouldn't fit. It seems right, the better description would be it fits and that feels good to me. For all my lack of planning certain things I love when things fit into place. Can you say Mutual Symbiosis kids...I knew you could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home