2.11.2005

Dream #4

First let me say that I am starting to dream more and I may credit that to my abstaining from one of my "off-time" activities. I had another dream last night that was unusual. I went to this school to pick up someone and some guys were trying to beat him up. For whatever reason I realized that while I could fight these guys it would cause more trouble for me so instead I just pulled them off of him and they didn't try to harm me. Then I noticed one of my old friends (the sister of a friend from high school) hanging with them. She asked me to give her a zerbert (from the Cosby show you press your lips to someones navel and blow, it makes a funny noise and is good for tickling children) which I did. Then the school counselor pulls me into her office and tells me I handled the situation in a professional manner. Then she proceeds to analyze me and is putting me through all of these exercises trying to bring out my personality. The significant thing was that she pointed out things in my posture and manner of speaking that I don't do, but did identify some things about my personality that are true. My problem was I wanted to see some movie that was coming on and I wanted to leave. This lady kept putting me through all of these exercises and had a real interest in helping me. I also got annoyed cause I wanted her to just dialog with me instead of taking me through what I felt were juvenille exercises. I did see the value of what she wanted to accomplish, I just didn't like how she was doing it and...I wanted to see the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home