5.20.2005

Letting my Freak Flag Fly


He looks so normal...mostly.


The following is a list of things about me, that exclude me from being included in a conversation about normal people.


  1. The other night I had a dream that Janeane Garofalo was pregnant with my child.
  2. In the last 5 years out of 30 dreams I had, 20 of them involved vampires.
  3. I have in my time talked, walked, and even done somersaults in my sleep.
  4. I have played a war game wearing noting but Timberlands and a loin cloth.
  5. I have crawled on my stomach through 30 yards of a bog.
  6. Since I was a child I have not been able to control my laughter...and I sound like the Joker when I laugh.
  7. If I was declared a saint or deity I would rule over obscure facts and information.
  8. I could live my life by lessons from Star Wars.
  9. As a child I could eat hot peppers whole without flinching (and I lived in Texas, these weren't citified peppers).
  10. I would gladly shed everything I have and ride off into the woods on a Clydesdale with a Katana, a bow and arrows, leather clothes. First I'd kill a prominent politician and swing his head around (blood spraying on business dressed folks) and let out a guttoral roar. Then I'd say something cryptic like "Rosebud" and leave.
  11. Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum and Colt .45 make me hurl.
  12. I have split pints of Blackwatch Vodka and E&J Brandy on an empty stomach and felt fine.
  13. Women in business attire and Tennis Shoes who look like they're going to lunch turn me on.
  14. I once had a frog for 3 years. Once a year I thought it died but it continued living. I never named and then had the nerve to be sad when it died.
  15. I can name 10 or more monsters that were in a movie with Godzilla.
  16. When I was 3 my favorite song was "Mamma don't let your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys".
  17. I wore Cowboy boots from 3 to 4. I lost them because I sealed one in a drum with an apple core and it molded over.
  18. Before I was 3 I broke an ice machine, 2 toilets, 2 bar stools and other items larger than myself.
  19. I once got my tongue stuck to the coils in a refrigerator...I watched a Christmas Story alot.
  20. I used to run through the house with my head down and bang into the porch doors.
  21. I never had an imaginary friend but I've talked to myself my entire life...I also have arguments with myself...outloud.
  22. When I was little and afraid of the dark I thought I would be safe if I covered my head with the blankets and offered up my stuffed toy dog as a sacrifice.
  23. Until after age 4 I could speak spanish and english equally well...now I can only greet, curse and ask if you want to sleep with me in any language other than english.
  24. I used to practice my tagging and graffiti skills via my classwork as a result I don't remember how to write in cursive. My handwriting is a mix of tag and caligraphy.
  25. I lived under the delusion that there was a vegtable called squish (little brother to squash) until I was 21 (Thanks Ma).
  26. The only tennis I will buy are Adidas.
  27. My food cravings will have me eating one thing for a month straight. (last time it was omelets with pepper jack cheese, portabella mushrooms, onions and red peppers)
  28. I wrote recorded and performed a rhyme about breastfeeding.
  29. I am adored by children and small animals but administrators don't like me.
  30. College educated adults will read my name and then write it down totally misspelled.
  31. I wait a month before going to see a movie so I can have 3 empty seats on either side of me.
  32. If I didn't work with people I could go for days without speaking.
  33. I was a ghost writer in elementary school but gave it up because I hated not getting credit.
  34. The only movie montser that really scared me as Gremlins. Even if I was beating the hell out of one, stray spittle could produce more.
  35. In middle school I was considered an Oreo (black on the outside, white inside). In High School people thought I had connects with the Jamaican Mafia.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dope
i am taking this one too

funny man... for real.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Mala said...

You don't say....

I had a dram that I ran around ripping loincloths off men with my teeth.

I could live my life according to the Bene Gesserits.

May favorite son is "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash - I still sing it.

I too was a victim of A Christmas Sory but unlike the unlucky protagonist, I shot myself in the foot... fra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaaaaaa.

I talk to myself all the time, but I do my best not to answer that lunachick.

I hardly ever go to movies, I wait until it comes out on video so I don't have to deal with the ticket chicks.

No one categorizes me since I tend to still fall off my skateboard in a miniskirt and Coverse while listening to Mingus....

11:56 AM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Great post, here is my mini rant:

1: I thought I was the only one who liked Janeane Garofalo. Something aboutloud mouth liberals gives me the biggest "chubby"

10: Is saying "Rosebud" and leaving akin to when Tupac said "Riverside motherfucker!" after killing that dude in Juice? Up till this day, if I am playing a videogame where I have just killed someone, I will scream that phrase out..lol

12:04 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

too funny but I could live my life by star wars code too

5:12 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

"I would gladly shed everything I have and ride off into the woods on a Clydesdale with a Katana, a bow and arrows, leather clothes. First I'd kill a prominent politician and swing his head around (blood spraying on business dressed folks) and let out a guttoral roar. Then I'd say something cryptic like "Rosebud" and leave."

Dawg, that shit was on point!!!

"The circle is now complete. When I first met you I was but the learner, now I AM the master.." -hey, I think I can do this...

8:24 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

Wow. . .I'm intrigued. . .I wouldn't call you a frak. . .I'd simply call you unique.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home