12.15.2004

Girlfriend #2

My second girlfriend is a very interesting story. Yummi, She was my best friends sister, a beautiful dark skinned girl - the kind whose skin shines in a good way. And I mean someone who I knew from the 8th grade and last saw...on sunday. As a matter of fact he is one of the few people I will call my friend. Anyway, this was unexpected I was getting over my first and the funny thing is Mary J. Blige had the song 7 Days at the time which almost describes what happened. We were always amongst friends chilling and one day we just kind of admitted to each other how we felt. Things went on for a while. The natural tension between her brother and myself was there but never became an issue. I remember she used to chill at this girls apartment about 20 blocks from my mothers house (where I technically lived) and she used to call me to get me to bring her ice cream and spend the night - I never did mind the walk. I'm surprised she never got pregnant because we were not as responsible as we should have been. Anyway it was a pretty cool situation, I knew her family well and me and my friends were always at the house anyway. Until one day when she just started to seem distant. Then she basically told me we couldn't be together, I never really got an explanation. I do know that she ended up back with her EX and I mean capital ex. The one who had traumatized her so much I couldn't pick her up without her almost kirking out. Because someone may google me one day and come across this, I won't say all that I know but I'll say after listening to their story I hated him. I couldn't tell her brother either cause he may have killed the dude. {Outside of what he did to her he was like a 5 percenter who still hustled so I hated that too} Anyway they got back together, things did not go well. She got pregnant and shortly afterward some younger hustlers took him on Northern Pkwy. shot him and kicked him out of the car.

TODAY

She is raising her daughter and doing well. I still see her and she, at least, remains cool. We still talk and are friends ( matter of fact she has my American Beauty DVD right now). I do still wonder what her life would be like had we stayed together, but the past is the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home