4.13.2005

Theatrics

Sooooo...my cousin/landlord called me last night to see if I would like some help with my B.G.&E. bill. Which basically means he has someone else who needs a place to stay. I have been trying to reach him to express that while freeing up funds may seem good, another person in the house will not be. This is on top of my wonderfully hectic day today. The beautiful thing about young people is that everything is a crisis that must be resolved NOW. I am scheduling a time to kirk out and/or go postal. The sad thing is I'm so busy I keep pushing it back. Perhaps next week will be a good time to lose my mind for about 15 minutes. I think if I could just break some stuff or say flip over someones desk I might feel better...at least for a few minutes. If anyone would like to volunteer their desk for flipping I will travel to take up an offer. I will not however clean-up afterwards. That would kill the fun. At least I have a training this afternoon. Basically a chance to spout my opinion and not enter any data into the system. At least it's wednesday. I'll play "Wild Horses" and wait until it's time to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home