3.31.2005

The Beast from the East Posts from the West Coast

I am loving the fact that this morning I was chilly and it was dark outside with some clouds and now I'm in 70 degree weather with not a cloud in sight. I am making a list of people to call and make fun of because they are still at work and things of that nature. I love B-more, I dig New York, but I am loving Cali right now. I will say I am under the Euphoria that comes from not being at work on a work day.l Once that subsides then I can slide fully into the "I'm in another town pleasantness. If there is anything negative it is this...long flights suck. My knees are killing me. I made a mental not to always recline my chair slowly out of courtesy to those behind me. At the moment not being at work and being on another coast is a good way to numb my soreness. I'll hit back when I have some substance. For now I have people on the east coast to bother then I'll begin my west coast adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home