3.30.2005

Leeeaving

Now I wait. It's customary that some sort of drama happens at work right before I take time off. Yesterday there was an issue that came up but it did not last that long. I know that it is coming and at this point I don't even bother to speculate on what may happen. I am surfing. Whatever wave comes I will ride it out until 5:00 and then I'm untouchable. A tsunami won't stop me from making it out of this town. I am blind to any issue that cannot be resolved today. The Modus Operandi for today - my name is Paul and that's between ya'll. I have a bag to pack and a driver to get up with and I am out. Now I hope I can remember how to drive a stick, cause if so I will be able to hold the car of the person I am staying with. If you want to see something funny look here..."TSA". I would like to know why I can't put a lighter in my checked bag but I can put a "firearm" in there. Homeland Security must be on crack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home