9.19.2005

Knots...(and not Don)




"(Insert pacing figure)"

Weekend was good...Ravens lost...almost punched someone sunday night from out of my sleep...got up early...dressed....in the office early....something is different...things are moved...spideysense tingling...something is gone...something borrowed...something costly...something that should have been returned already...who will catch blame?...why couldn't I have been on vacation?...Sucks...not a new thing...if I close my eyes I can be standing in the sun...too bad I need to see...They come in battalions...I'd prefer a single spy...dammit, dammit, sonofabitch...going to sit for about 10 minutes...then I'll start moving...I hate today already...

6 Comments:

Blogger Diva (in Demand) said...

Sounds like you going through some things this morning. Maybe you should ease off of the caffeine.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jdid said...

hope things work out guy. sounds like drama ready to start

12:31 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Damn Babes
and its just monday.... dont you wish you can just go thru the day with your "eyes wide shut."

1:38 PM  
Blogger Felicite said...

You should have left early. I did. I hate that anxious feeling.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Hope you're having a better day today. But seriously, you need to take a vacation.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

And today, Tuesday is a much better day. Isn't it now brah?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home