9.20.2005

Knots...Landing



"Still tied up..."

Here is the breakdown from yesterday's post.

The unimportant thing now is that the Ravens lost this weekend...it just sets the tone.

Sunday night I was drifting off to sleep after 11:00pm and I had the sense of a presence, I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not when I saw a figure standing in my room. When I realized that I was actually awake I jumped out of bed with my fist cocked about to deck this "intruder"...that's when my cousin announced himself. I assume "the guy in the basement" let him in because my cousin (his sister) was asleep. He talked for a few minutes, but I didn't hear much cause I was still steaming and considering whether or not I should hit him anyway. He was my "locked up" cousin for the last few years and he got out about a month ago. We talked alot while he was in jail and I know he has been waiting to see me. He could have picked a better time and method though.

I got up and was on time and everything. I got in and things did not seem right I was concerned, but I let it go. Mistake, when I came in this morning the place had been broken into and ravaged. The DVD was gone and a "borrowed digital camera". The worst part of it all is that all fingers point to "The Brats". The really messed up part of it is I had talked to the local cop and he was trying to get the oldest of them registered as he was going to turn 16 soon. I suspected it was his crew and someone came past while the officer was taking the report and said they saw some kids throwing things off of the roof. It sucks cause just the other day I was thinking about how I could reach shorty and help him out. Now cause he has a record his prints will probably show up and he'll go down again. I really wanted to help shorty out too. This is not the first time that my place of employment has been broken into...it really sucks to be hit by those you exist to serve.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I see today is no better than yesterday. Keep keeping on. Maybe you'll still have a chance to help shorty. I hope so anyway.

2:51 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist, but I think anybody can be helped. They just have to WANT the help. I think the lil guy can be helped. It's just that the life he lives is probably the only life that he knows.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Laylah Queen of the Night said...

Dang, this rilly sucks, please try to keep your head up. It's a thankless job that needs to be done...

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

ruff! that really sucks man.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home