12.28.2004

Broken Furnace Day # 45

Yes my furnace is broke. No Heat. Ever took a shower in a house with out heat. I could accept if didn't pay the bill and I got shut off, but things breaking kills me. I don't know why I didn't mention it. Perhaps because I'm getting to the point that nothing is fazing me. When you can see your breath in the living room and you spend your time hunched close to a space heater...you start to care less about many mundane things. Other peoples attitudes are of no concern. Beware to all ignorant people, my tongue is sharpened and ready. I suggest you hold yours. ...time to fill the flask.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry about what happened to your furnace, Amadeo. Do you maintain your furnace regularly? I suggest you do. Vacuuming the area inside the furnace would remove dust that is in the grid. Use a crevice tool to vacuum hard to reach places.

Lance Witts

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home