1.20.2005

Dream 2

I feel bad about mentioning I had a dream and not going into detail...I still won't, but here's another tid-bit. I rarely remember dreams anymore. I used to have vivid, plentiful dreams. Beyond that I used to talk in my sleep, sleep walk and -I can't verify this but my mother wouldn't lie to me- I supposedly stood up in the bed flipped from one end to the other and laid back down. What I can verify is that sleepwalking sucks. Nothing messes with your head more than waking up in another room and not knowing how you got there. Especially when your family is used to it, so you wake up scared cry for help and someone yells back - boy get up and go back to bed. If you read the spirits post - in my reading I was told that harmful spirits are approaching me in my sleep and a reason why I seem like I never get rest is because I 'm basically fighting them off all night instead of just sleeping. In the last 3 or 4 years I can recall 20 dreams and 12 - 15 of them all involve vampires. I used to associate it with people I was dealing with in real life but after my recent one I'm not sure. I do like Anne Rice novels but I haven't been reading them when I have these dreams. I can't remember the last good dream I had and it would've taken place prior to 2000. I must state this again I have never felt so bad/guilty/horrible as I did after my dream the other night. It makes me apprehensive...like something is coming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Flipping from one end to the other... maybe you were dreaming that you were spiderman? heh.

Some people may say that you are dealing with issues in your subconscious while dreaming. But who knows, maybe you are battling harmful spirits. Are these spirits real, or do they represent something that is real?

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home