12.28.2004

Girlfriend #3A: Lest I forget

I felt guilty about putting up Teri's picture but this absolves my guilt...I was reminded by my broken furnace. Anyway, I met Teri in the summer and we were involved by the fall. I don't remember how this incident came about but I recall that she did not have heat because she forget to call B.G. & E. It took her awhile to get the situation together which pissed me off because she just had to call and kept forgetting to do it. Me in all my gallant gloriousness would come home from work and gather clothes and go right to her house to spend the night and provide a warm body for her to cuddle up to. I was living with my moms again so I couldn't really ask her to come sleep there. I'm not trying to show that I'm just an amazing, caring, giving person (I am though), this was something that happened and it's important for me to remember these things if this retrospective is to be of any use to me. Plus, since my furnace is broke I'm wondering where is the girl like me to offer such a thing now that I'm in need...even though I'd just go over her house...no need for us all to suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home