1.06.2005

MVA - Hellhole, Inferno, other bad things.

I have been driving with expired tags since september. I didn't mean to but I had tickets to pay off before I could renew my sticker. (9:30am)Five Hundred and Thirty Six Dollars ($536.00, 56,156.33 yen, 23,415.16 rupees ). This is what I had to give to the city. I won't go into the length of the line at the municipal building. I will mention that they only take certified checks or cash so I had to wait to find out how much I owed then go to the bank get the cash come back wait in the long line, pay my fees and return to the first line to get removed from the boot list. Then I had to come back to work drop off my bosses keys and then go to the MVA, which did I mention has long lines. So after waiting in line with all my documents (including those absolving me of the Red Flag in the system) I attempt to get my stickers. Guess what, "baby you still flagged for a red light ticket." Soooo....after a forty-nine (49) minute wait on hold I get the city to send another release absolving me of the last ticket. It took another 20 minutes before this fax arrived. So I finally get this and wait another 20 minutes for the bus (wasn't chancing getting pulled over again). I finally get home and put on the sticker only to head back to work (at 4:15pm). Would you like to guess if I stayed until 7:00 for my late night? The MVA sucks. I forgot to mention that because I had unresolved tickets, when I paid for the stickers another $128.00 I also had to pay a $30 "restoration fee". Damn the MVA straight to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home