1.04.2005

New Years?!?!?!

First of all you can't prove anything. If you were there then you probably had a bit to drink as well. I mean, it was new years. Everyone was in the spirit, every one had spirits in them. I was only really dancing. Where's the harm in that. The tragedy for me is I never get so drunk that I can't remember. For me I lose more inhibitions from dancing than drinking. It makes me feel lose. The good thing is, I was amongst friends and I woke up alone. There's no apologies that need to be made. My most nerve racking moment was before any party started and I got pulled over because of expired tags (whoops!). "Officer I really didn't think about it, yes I have been ticketed...I have other tickets I have to pay off before I can renew my tags. " Everyone seems like they're pointing fingers at you when your pulled over. It's like coming to the front of the class. Luckily I got off with a warning. Next bad thing. My man sicced some big girl on me. Not actually but he used me as a decoy when she asked to hit his Black and Mild and he dipped. The rest of the night her attention was on me. This girl plopped her big ass down in my lap twice! As a kindly explained my song was playing and moved on I realized that I was going to be nice to her because I didn't want to get out on anyone after I'd been drinking. So I danced by myself. Danced with another girl I know. THEN...I danced with I woman I'm familiar with but didn't really know. We got somewhat familiar on the dance floor. Something I don't usually do. I usually set it off on my own and dance by myself. If there are any stories currently floating around about me...they all involve her. I know where my hands were and I also know where her hands were. I honestly just let go. I never do that. But I did. OH BOY did I. She knows friends of mine too. She also remembers me and my friends from back in the day. I just wonder will she be cool or embarassed when I see her next. Cast the first stone you blasphemor. I'm not sure if I feel bad or not. I mean we were both consenting adults. She's older than me anyway. My main thought is that the action itself wasn't so bad. It was just very public. Oh well, if I do end up feeling bad that will be my bad thing for the year and it will be out of the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

Good for you. ;)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home