2.24.2005

Indifference?

I went to the website for the movie Hitch and they have all of various tests to basically see how proficient you are with the ladies. I scored well. I have always given other guys good advice about women. The problem is I never seem to follow it well. For instance I recognize the signs of possible attraction, except when shown to me. Well, I do recognize them but it's usually 10 minutes later when I've walked away from the woman. Just the other week I noticed this sister staring at me while she was on the phone getting into her car. I go into this grub spot and after a short wait in line I order. Once I get my food I notice she has come in and sat down to my left. She looks right at me and says hello, I respond with a jovial how are you (I usually give good greetings) and walk on out the door. After 15 steps I realize that there was nothing she could have ordered that would have taken the length of time that has passed as people in front of me were waiting for their food and a large order was put together before I got to order my food. My point being is I recognize these things when they do not involve me. When they involve me I always take a few minutes to notice. Well, I do notice right away sometimes but I'm usually not interested then. Like this woman that works at one of our centers has been flirty but not overtly. She makes a point to sit next to me in all of these trainings we have but she ruined herself by mentioning when I first met her that she was old enough to be my mother. What I'm saying is I'm so focused on...something that I never notice for myself. If that's the case why do I always notice when someone else is getting this attention. Is it a case of giving better advice than you can follow or what?

BTW....Hooray for closing early!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home