5.03.2005

Slap Day

Today sucked...I can't express the horrible feelings of anger and urges to murder that go through my person when my manager is out and I have to go to the managers meeting. This was after an All-Staff meeting that always feels like a math class where the teacher only calls on people with their hands down. I don't have a lot of tolerance for people at the moment. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here, but I have a holiday I want to propose. SLAP DAY. Slap day will quickly become my favorite day of the year (even though I think it really needs to be monthly). Basically on this day you are allowed to slap someone in the back of the head or neck for doing something stupid. You have to explain and prove what they have done and no one can slap for revenge like "I thought it was stupid when he slapped me this month so I slapped him. I think this might curb alot of stupid activities. No one will be exempt either. I have a feeling I'll make a trip to D.C. every slap day and pay G.W. a visit. My other rules are you only get to slap 3 people each day so you have to pick good ones. If the person hits you back the police can be called to restrain them an you are allowed to deliver a slap to the face or a gut punch...as you see fit. If things progress I may not wait for slap day to become offical. I have a nice list of people to slap. If its monthly I might get through my list within two years. Provided G.W. doesn't take one slot every time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey man you ever heard of take it down a notch, check out my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

5:44 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I am practicing the art of ZEN...where zen ends asskicking begins.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home