4.25.2005

More Helpful hints for Dudes who suck...at sex.


Because I can't stand to see the ladies suffer or hear tales of fumbling ineptitude on the part of men. Here are some things all guys should know and make use of.




Explore the neglected areas. Breastfeeding babies will reach for breasts and unless your girl is 90% breast there are other areas of her body that she will appreciate getting attention. A brief recommendation: crevices are sensitive! The bends of the arms and legs. I also recommend a light stroke over the pelvis - from hip bone to hip bone. Lightly, and don't get carried away. Gentle wind and rain can wear down a mountain young grasshopper.

Investigate. Perhaps it doesn't sound sexy...but find out what a woman likes. Nothing is worse than thinking your turning a woman on then finding out she doesn't like what your ex girlfriend used to love (stop the routines fellas). I'm not saying have her fill out a sexual questionnaire, but do explore...that's why we have conversations. Which leads me to my next comment...

Check for Reciprocity. If you want some "special attention" make sure your partner is with it before you give it. It sucks to have a confused look on your face while your mouth is glistening. Don't go down 'til you know if it's coming back around.

...For Her Pleasure. The "I got mine" attitude will cause you to miss out fellas. Just think of it this way; you are going to come. Matter of fact a man's best moments are because it took longer to come. If a woman is "pleasured" it bodes well for you. Women tend to reciprocate more than men. Plus if this is not your girl keep in mind - women share market info more than men. A woman who has had a good sexual experience can be your best advertisment. If it is your girlfriend then once you break up she will have little problem telling you and others that you never took her to Nirvana. Trust me go for hers and you will get yours.

Involve Her. Make it an experience. As much as possible have ambience (but not too much - too much is corny), foreplay and let your fingers do the walking. Pretend you are washing the car. Unless you have sandpaper for hands, sharp nails, or a very strict woman - involve her whole body. Even midstroke - don't get into it and forget about the rest of her body. In general dudes only need one stimuli. Women have more, take advantage of this. Think of it as hosting a party...if everyone (body part wise) has a good time it will be a better party.

Foreplay. I saw this movie that described sex as making a fire. The first thing you need is kindling. Foreplay is the kindling. You have to get the kindling going before you can *ahem* throw a log on the flame. Here a some more metaphors: She's a car engine and it's winter, warm her up before you drive. Think of it as dynamite, foreplay is the fuse and the fuse has to burn away before there can be an explosion. God dammit just trust me and do it.

Excercise your self. I have mentioned it before, but the Tao of Sexology. Get it, read it, memorize it, love it. Do the exercises!!!! Ladies and your ego will thank you.

Protect yourself. I know bareback riding can be fun...but be real fellas. Think about it this way, you can get rid of some S.T.D.s. You can't get rid of a baby momma. A disease may hurt but getting the wrong woman pregnant can kill. Don't go by her word. In a world where contraceptives fail and some woman live off of Child Support...don't throw your dick on the Crap Table.

Damn Jack Daniels. While we may have some sex because of drinks, but they can hurt you. I remember once me and my girl got up for lovely encounter and beforehand we were having drinks with friends. What possesed me to have a large glass of Captain Morgan's is beyond me but I remember the shades started to twirl and I laid down, the next thing I knew it was morning and my girl was still sitting there with the "Motherfucker" look on her face. If you say "I'm not going to pass out!". Think of it as your dick is your drinking buddy make sure he's sober enough to walk out with you.

Hit vs. Grind. This is the best advice I can give you (an elder gave it to me once). Once a girl asked me and my friends if we were always trying to "knock it out". We said yes and she shook her head. Our logic was no woman in the midst of passion ever yelled out, "Softer! Slower!" Gentleman let me tell you: Grind don't Hit. I'm not advocating a total stoppage of hiting - from some positions hitting is the way to go. However, I recommend a good missionary grind. Think about a womans anatomy...at the points were your bodies meet a good grind is the stairway to heaven, the escalator to Nirvana, the Elevator to Valhalla. (Love in an elevator, Livin' it up while I'm going down!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home