6.06.2005

Return of the Asshole!



Yeah I'll be in late, then I have a lunch meeting and I'll be leaving early...don't call me.

My Boss has gone on vacation for 10 days! Once again I am in charge. The bad part is I have to have meetings with the executive director...a stupid petty man who doesn't know how to speak to people. Bonus...executive benefits. Long lunch, leaving early and no interruptions from my blogging schedule. I should get some good posts in. Downside, everyone will be calling to talk to me. I like talking to people...when it's my choice. Luckily the shades are in effect and I can just nod emptily while singing "When am I going to make a Living" by Sade in my head. I will delegate responsibility and dip out of the office. I will coordinate office efforts and then play my music loudly. I will take strolls in the middle of the day. The other bonus is that Ray Lewis is going to speak at our clients graduation and in lieu of my manager I get to sit on stage. The cruddy thing is I have some questions or suggestions for next season. I don't care about his community service efforts. I wanna know is Fassell going to spread out the offence. I am living a dream...except for the meetings. I am willing to take any suggestions of ways I can wile out in the absence of my boss.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mala said...

2 words: U-haul & Jello....

6:36 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Ray Lewis?

...Ray Lewis did you say?


First of all I love him. I can't remember anything else I was preparing to say.

**RPM** stares off into the distance, distracted.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

run tings rude bwoy! Rule with an iron fist or alternatively just dont give a crap!

11:05 AM  
Blogger TiffJ said...

Spend the petty cash on sushi and miscellaneous other things you're not supposed to spend it on.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home