8.10.2005

Burning Questions




"There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."."

Seeing as how I have always been curious and Google can't solve everything (I'm not ready to admit that it may not be worthy of deification yet). I pose these question to the general blogging public.

  1. Why do I need I.D. to get I.D.? (If I had I.D. I wouldn't need I.D. - Mos Def)
  2. Who thought it was a good idea for Pras to have a solo album?
  3. What the hell is a Holla back girl?
  4. Do any of Michael Jackson's people ever say, "Yo, you tripping now dude."?
  5. What's up with Bubbles?
  6. Why is Jermaine so greasy?
  7. Why do guys honk at women and keep driving?
  8. Why am I more attractive when I have a girlfriend?
  9. Why are all these young girls built like that? (is it Similac?)
  10. If you're not gay or metrosexual...what's left?
  11. Does the staff of G.W. Bush admit to themselves he's a dumbass?
  12. Why am I fixated with the word bi-aaaaatch!!!?
  13. Voulez vous couchez avec moi?
  14. Why can't I get insurance money back if I never have an accident?
  15. Why doesn't sprint just hire pimps instead of customer service reps?
  16. How can gas STILL be so high?
  17. When Bush has that dazed look on his face what is he thinking?
  18. What good is Aquaman?
  19. Why can one of the Wonder Twins only turn into water?
  20. Do white dudes really think flat butts are sexy?

9 Comments:

Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

Uh...thank you for bringing these questions forth. I have pondered some of these in my meditations.
Honestly, I need to know... and speaking of the Superfriends...if Wonder Woman's jet is invisible, how the fuck does SHE find it?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Diva (in Demand) said...

I'm with you on that hollaback girl question! I asked my niece and she just busted out into giggles. So I still don't know what the hell that song is about.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Sounds like the answer to all of these are things that make you go: .. Hmmmmmmm (hand on chin)......

2:44 PM  
Blogger Felicite said...

>Who thought it was a good idea for Pras to have a solo album?

I have no idea what made you bring up that tragedy but I need that answer as well (Was I wrong for buying it thinking it would be like Wyclef's?)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Felicite said...

>Voulez vous couchez avec moi?

LOL! Do you really want an answer for this one?

>What good is Aquaman?

I think it's a Shark Boy Lava girl thing.

You are too funny!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Holla back girls = side booty.

Bush thinking = sort of an oxymoron...like...bittersweet.

10:34 PM  
Blogger TiffJ said...

Pras has a solo album???

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

is that what holla back girl means, damn!

6:03 PM  
Blogger emeralda said...

great questions. i liked pras in combination with lauryn and clef but this...ehem.
some white dudes really seem to like flate asses. well, not too flat, but everything needs to be flat in proportion you know. just the average skinny anorexic model ya know...
they honk to make you feel good. not everything has to have an outcome right? i call it communistic honking
holla back gets on my nerves over here in europe. they play it way too often. fuck that
you are more attrctive because you like yourself better and love goes were love lives.

great to read you again...i was off for a few days. don t have internet at home anymore. but i ll keep it up.
one love
piranha

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home