9.23.2005

Horizon



"It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day"
Johnny Nash

I feel...good. For the first time in a while I'm starting to feel good about what's coming. Don't mistake me. Alot of things still suck, but my overall feeling about the future is lovely. I'm getting up with good people. I have some projects on the horizon. I'm starting to get moving on the music tip and my boyish charm is holding up. What more could I ask for. Besides unlimited funds, a vacation with the woman of my choice and the Ravens in the playoffs...alright forget that it'll throw off the idea I'm trying to convey. Now, if you can assist with any of it than by any means do so. I love this feeling. It's further down on the list than knowing when you get off a woman you want to see is expecting you. It's not as good as realzing that your whole life is about to change, but it's great. Within this anticipation is the possibility for all of those things. Personally I have always loved the moments before. The cruddy part of me wants to compare it to waiting for a practical joke to come to fruition. Knowing whats coming and savoring each moment before. As I like to say, "I'm rolling it around in my mouth." and I love the taste. It's almost as good as the moments after. I find anticipation and realization two of the most intoxicating (and on the flip side sobering) feelings one can experience. I have things that I could bitch about (in abundance), but for this moment I don't even feel like it. I'm going to enjoy my little sugar high. I just need for the Bengals (as much as I'm enjoying them) and the Steelers to lose, give my Ravens a chance. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

6 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

Brotha, I want a double of whatever you had. And on the rox. Now, that I got that out of the way here's to great feelings, good people, and an unconditional haven I like to call the future. Have a great weekend man.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Felicite said...

I am so with you on this feeling. It's the fall. I think this is the best time. Beautiful colors are all around, time to wind down and just relax. Hope you have a great weekend.

10:19 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

I'm glad that you're feeling good. You need to rub off on me right about now.

Have a wonderful weekend.

12:36 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Think we sipping from the same glass Sag, cause I'm feeling a Bill Withers song my damnself (and not a penny in my pocket, casue I spent it on a thought...)

Loving this... cause faith is evidence of things unseen.

I wish you plenty of it!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Black Wombmyn Chat said...

^ I like Brooklyn Babe's quote. And I am excited for the newness that is manifesting in your life. Cool beans.

1:58 AM  
Blogger a* said...

ay yo, can I get some of that you gots? Put it in a bottle and sell it on e-bay and you'll be rich in no time! What a saucee post to read!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home