1.21.2005

Blackplanet -Love?

So I have a page on Blackplanet and I also have a love profile thing. The problem is I never intended to use it. So I go on today (which makes twice in the past few weeks) and the love thing comes up and I notice I have admirers. One of them killed their profile and the other is some 19 year old girl in New York. I'm thinking I need to just nix the whole page cause as it stands it's like I'm leading people on. I am not going to drive or catch the bus to N.Y. to meet someone who saw my picture on the internet. Even if it was a closer city I need some conversation time and what not but for real I didn't start any of that to meet people. I have enough problems screening the people I meet face to face. If I have to start screening people via the internet that might be too much. The heart of the problem is I'm an account junkie. Yes, I'm one of those people that starts accounts on various web sites just to see what they wouldn't show me as a guest. I actually have combinations of username-passwords so I don't have to do a lot of memorization. It's a problem and now it's affecting others. Sometimes if I don't set a computer to memorize passwords or usernames I'm lost on some accounts I actually want to use. Especially if by some chance someone there has used my name of choice. Amadeo is new for me but I usually use some swahili and yoruba names, so I was always pissed if someone had used one of those. I understood if they used my name from the movie Dune or some geek culture icon name that was on my mind that week. But I have to stop this. The only thing I can really commit to is this blog, but that is also because it means I don't have to mutter to myself as I sit at my desk as much and I have instant venting potential when I can't contact someone I care to share my thoughts with. Sorry B.P. girl I was only flirting with the idea of the account I actually have no interest. I also apologize to those I put on my hot list. I logged in and they asked me what I thought of you, I didn't know it formulated a list and sent you a line. I just like to answer questions honestly. I hope I haven't hurt anyone. Take me off the list and allow me to browse casually and comment on forum topics randomly as they catch my interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home