3.22.2005

Guns don't kill people roommates do or Public Housing Chapter 2

I will keep telling myself that this cannot last forever. I just hope that I am right. In the spirit of fairness I will say I am not the best person to live with. I work with people.......allllll day. When I go home I do not always feel like conversation...in any form. This means that when you start talking to me about your boyfriend and how you think your father butts in on the raising of your child, I will not provide those comforting responses you were seeking. Partially because I agree with your father and partially because I spend my whole day chasing after people to convince them to do what they should be doing for themselves anyway. In turn I have low tolerance for silly nonsense. For instance...I have no mop. There once was a mop in the house but after spilling some Orange strawberry banana juice, I discovered the mop is gone. Where does a person take a mop? Why does a person take a mop? My amazing deductive reasoning is still working on that one. I do have a new complaint...actually I discovered this with my last girlfriend...womens hair and the drain in the tub do not mix. I have locks, this means that I do lose hairs but they are usually short ones and they usually curl up and wash away down the drain. When women have straight (or straightened) hair that is longer than 3 inches there is the strong possibility that it may build up in the drain. This becomes nasty. Of course it could happen to anyone, but pulling hair tat is not yours out of the drain sucks. Drain hair may not be the worst thing in the world but the sight of it is not pleasant. Not last, but and not least...washrags. If you have not read my...insanity, then you don't know that I never leave two washrags in the bathroom at the same time. New one in, old one out. Everyone does not feel this way. Suffice to say that was...dismayed to deal with four (4, IV, quatro, quatre) washrags on my sink. Keep in mind that over the sink I brush my teeth. Know also that these were 4 used washrags. Used washrags often carry...odors. So I conducted an experiment. Let us discover how long one would be willing to leave their dirty funky rags laying around unused. Two months and a week. What the fuck. I think this says it all. If you know of any homes for sale I am interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home