3.08.2005

Dream #....something

For those who no longer wish to read the details of my dreams...tough. I gotta write them down and this is the best place.

Anyway At the begining of my dream I'm pleasuring this girl and I mean pleasuring. We did not have intercourse and everything I did was something to pleasure her. No reciprocity in this dream. At first I'm just doing this and I'm not sure who the girl is. By the feel of her body I begin to realize she is young, at least younger than me. Than it hits me...this girl is Yodit. As soon as I realize this my dream shifts to a school event. It wasn't a reunion but she was there, my main man was there and whole bunch of kids that seemed like they were still in school. The room was noisy and there was a lot of activity. My man leaves the room and I begin to realize that Yodit is no longer there either. There is a dialog going on about the state of youth and every time I try to speak I start losing my voice or just being overtaken by the noise the young cats are making. Then my man comes in and he is high. All the kids notice and focus attention on him. At the same time someone else I know comes by (I can't remember who it was) and my friend asks him can he hit his drink. Dude walks in with a brown bag and starts talking in a thick african accent offering his goods. My friend takes some and then turns and says we should leave. I feel I have a responsibility here and tell him no. He looks at me like "whatever" and leaves the room. I continue trying to speak on the subject at hand and no one is paying attention. Then this lady with green hair (BTW reminds me of and makes me want to see The Boy with Green Hair again) speaks up and says something I totally disagree with and have the perfect answer to. She then looks straight at me and asks what I think. I begin to go into one of my most pertinent descriptions of the current situation and she even starts ignoring me, eventually focusing on something outside of the room and then just walks out. I am utterly frustrated now and deceide it's time to go. Next I'm walking into this apartment and lo an behold it belongs to Yodit. I'm thinking we will get to talk about what happened earlier between us when she starts urging me to change my clothes and leave because she has to go to a few different places. I'm utterly hurt, I keep thinking was I used or something? Is she going to keep avoiding me? Then I wake up (with 10 mins left until I should be at work) with the urge to see her. Perhaps my dream is telling me to avoid her and that I'd only end up feeling like I'm chasing her again. Still, I do want to see her and I know for a fact that she is feeling like I'm shitting on her by not calling but I don't have her number any more. So sad...too bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Maybe you feel like your opinion doesn't matter anymore, that no one really listens to you now that you are "older and wiser." (Sometimes people just don't want to hear it until they've experienced it) As for Yodit, maybe you feel the desire to go back and kind of have closure in your life or see if maybe Yodit might have feelings for you still?

I think dreams are important and we must listen to what they are trying to say 'cuz often we go through life not really paying attention to the less obvious things, and in the dreamworld is the time and place where these things demand to be heard. It's our decision to carry them into the waking world and deal with them.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home