3.25.2005

Uncomfortable

So I go out tuesday night to my spot "Organic Soul Tuesdays" and everything is cool. I didn't pay to get in. I got to perform, mad props all around. I saw alot of people that I had not seen in a while. My performance wasn't the best but I still rock. Then I noticed someone, I think. My ex walked in. She didn't see me and we didn't speak. I felt real uncomfortable cause I never took her there. I always hated when you take someone somewhere and after you're not together they bring people to the place you took them. I know I can't claim it as mine, but no one wants their ex up in the place where they chill. This is my Cheers. The opportunity is there to shine in front of an ex. You know to look good and demonstrate your excellence on someone who no longer believes in you. I just don't like the thought of having an ex chilling in my spot. Now she is target to join into the ex-pool. The pool where people you know start dating people you used to date. It's akward cause I have never had someone from my past become a new entry into the pool. I will get over it because I have a tendency to write people off and turn them into nothing in my mind. It does suck for now though. Dammit...I don't care how many people live here, Baltimore is a small place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home