7.27.2005

A hit, a palpable hit...or tag



"The suspect is dangerous when confronted with American Beer."

R.P.M. tagged me...I'm not sure if I'm being tracked but, just in case I'll follow orders...


Ten years ago: I was somewhere smoking a blunt and anticipating my senior year of high school, perfecting my tag, rhyming and spouting revolutionary slogans...and buying camoflauge gear, it was cool at the time! Oh yeah...my bike was my main means of transpo so I was more cut then.

Five years ago: I was working with elementary school children and the biggest stress of my day was when someone started crying during dodgeball. Of course, they'd be mad if I didn't play the next day. I had a cell phone that I hated but gave me the best service out of any I'd ever have again. I was going out about 3-4 times a week during the week. Which is why I can't go out all the time now. I also was having relations with women I may deny now...for personality reasons.

One year ago: My wing man was in South Africa and I was had no one to joke with. I didn't know if I would still have this job (funding issues) and I had just got my car back after that "girl" hit me in the drivers side...luckily my cool lean saved me from injury.

Yesterday: I was coming down off my Artscape high...work sucks! Plus I was searching for a good picture of Rudy from Fat Albert...somethings should just be there...y'know.

Today: I pimped myself out to get a speaker for my job. I was the "elected driver" to take staff to a meeting...so since I prefer the breeze I didn't turn on the air conditioning...HA! I also started searching for the new version of the expense report, I want my money back.

Tomorrow: I'll still be rounding up folks for this gifting joint...it's not a scam! Plus I'll be trying to make sure my boss stays in her office so I can complete my blog rounds.


5 snacks I enjoy: Pico De Gallo chips...when I can find them, Ginger Snaps, Things you can dip in Guacamole, Carribean Ice (for real), and Coffee (trust me).

5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Sade/Sweetback, Incubus, BlackStar, Alien Ant Farm, and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five/Melle-Mel.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Purchase home, property (private), bar, club, hall, properties (group home), 69' Mustang (convertible black, chrome trim and pedals, mag wheels), tailored wardrobe, all equipment required for music (I'm talking pressing records here kids!), Trust funds for future children, give my mama something and let her get the house of her choice.

5 locations I’d like to runaway to: Amsterdam, Brazil, London, Trinidad and Africa.

5 bad habits I have: My friendship with Nick (otine), procrastination, thinking everyone will do what they said, writing on my pants (I hate that), and oversleeping.

5 things I like doing: Blogging, Performing, Speeding, linking with old friends, and missing work.

5 things I would never wear: That 50 cent Tank Top, Rayon, tight pants, Non-Adidas tennis, and Slingshots.

5 TV shows I like: South Park, The Daily Show, Seinfeld ("You'll never meet someone who likes Seinfeld and Wu-Tang!"), Pardon the Interruption, and Real Time w/Bill Maher.

5 movies I like: Love Actually, Hero, City of God, Star Wars Episode III (I have the upper ground), and Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

5 famous people I’d like to meet: Sarita Choudry (to disscuss our future), Bill Maher, Jay Z (to discuss business), Sade (to apply to be her arm candy), and G.W. Bush sans Secret Service.

5 biggest joys at the moment: Flirting, Blogging, Having a full tank of gas, traveling, the 5:00 world.
5 favorite toys: My imagination, a Microphone, Xbox, a 'puter, and an executive directors nerves.

5 people to tag: Luke Cage, Beloved, The Keeper of Jello, Goldie (in hopes that she'll post soon), and Jdid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

I'll tag you in a nyc minute miss Nikki if I end up doing the meme. Goshhh..I had done pretty good up until now... -lol

2:22 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

is that pic of you back in the day? awww....

mad props to your "cool lean" for saving your life.

nice movie picks--I'm with Nikki on this

2:57 PM  
Blogger emeralda said...

procrastination is oh so terrible

i agree with the girls on love actually :)

3:34 AM  
Blogger emeralda said...

wow is that pic you? i just saw it now. i could go on and on reading interesting things in this beautiful face. interesting it is, indeed, and fascinating...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jdid said...

I already did this one but thanks for the hit.

oh and by the way I love both wu tang and seinfeld. seinfeld is the ish guy

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home