3.28.2005

Clockwatching

Ah yes, I am once again suffering through my late night at work. 11 to 7 sounds good but once 5 hits my whole person wants to leave the office. The bonus is I get to update my blog. The bad part is...it's 5:49 right now. I should be at home watching P.T.I. and formulating some idea of what I am going to eat. Second bonus is I'm going to San Diego Thursday so I won't be doing a late night next monday. Hell, I won't be working again until next friday. Vacation time is a beautiful thing. I usually don't use my time. I always wait for three day weekends and take two days worth of comp or sick (hooray for mental health days!) time. Rule # 184 - Companies often cash out vacation time when you leave or are fired. Always keep at least 40 hours. Along with last pay it's a nice cushion or if you have another job, it's an excuse to spend some money on yourself I have about 120 hours right now. The best thing about this trip is I'm staying with someone. Instant access to clubs and no paying for a hotel. Plus I'm automatically injected into a group so I don't have to find people. The only negative thing I can think of is she didn't have a T.V. when she lived here so if she is at work I may end up in ESPN zone just so I can catch...ESPN. Hopefully she'll have a friend with cable who is instantly smitten with me. Well the other negative thing is no car. I always miss driving, even if I don't need to. Ah well....debauchery on another coast....yaaaaaaayyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home